Tuesday, April 01, 2008

An update on my love life...


This post is for those of you who I just don't talk to often enough, or keep in touch with very well. And I won't get too indepth because I don't use this blog as a diary as others do. :) Brian Felix is my new boyfriend, well maybe not so new anymore, we've been dating for a little over two months. He was born and raised in Juneau and is a whole lot of fun! I have to admit that he and I are almost extreme opposites. All who know me well, know I'm pretty disciplined, clean, more introverted then extroverted, and orderly. Brian is much different! But out of the many things I absolutely love about him, here are my favorites: number one, he loves Christ and is striving to know Him better as I am; second, he makes me laugh and lightens/brightens me up every day; third, he is much more relaxed and PATIENT than I am. We all know I'm pretty impatient sometimes! Anyway, thats all I need to say for now, any questions? Just let me know because he is my new favorite topic!

No comments: