Sunday, October 29, 2006

Out for Halloween!


Last night was the big night to dress up and go out for Halloween. I went out with Allie and some friends to check out the night scene. I think dressing up is more fun now for adults than it was when we were kids. Of course, there is a sense of innocence and excitement for children that adults seem to have lost...



I wore my galabayya from Egypt, with a few added pieces although everyone thought I was a gypsy. It doesn't matter though, most costumes are completely overdone anyway. There were some crazy costumes out there and it ended up being an okay night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I wish Japanese kids could understand how fun Halloween is! Hey, was that Nicole Fitzhugh?? Could you remind her to send me my books when she has time??? It's been two years and I don't know when I'll see her again!