Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carving Pumpkins


Carving pumpkins has been something I've done for as long as I can remember. Every year I get to carve at least one pumpkin. Usually it is more than one, and this year in particular we had a lot to carve!!




Here is Hailey getting her fill of pumpkin!

Everyone was able to carve their own, except for Gwynie; not quite old enough to wield a knife. Actually as you can tell by the bottom picture we each carved a couple. Below is a picture of Jeremiah with his cute skeleton sweatshirt.


All, lite up. My favorite part. It takes quite a bit of organization to get them all set up with the appropriate lighting. It was a fun night. Not quite like last year when Noah and Isaac ran into each other and ended up in the ER getting stitches. We decided not to play freeze tag in the dark this year. :)

2 comments:

Adam Weed said...

Dude, having all them pumpkins together is awesome. They look super cool all lit up together. So, in juneau, you cant find any pumpkins, we were gonna have a party tonight, but it didnt work out because only safeway has them and they are 20 bucks a piece. isnt that lame? I gots to get out of this town....... So hey, in case I dont talk to you in a while, I want to visit sometime in the spring. im gonna go visit my dad and I want to hit you guys up on the way back. just keep that in mind.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the pumpkin picture this year!!! That's just awesome!