Wednesday, October 07, 2009

More wedding pics

It feels a little weird putting more wedding pics up on my blog 5 months after getting married, but I just got these from Tim, thanks Tim! and wanted to show them off. He and Dominique did a great job on them!



This is one of my favorites from the day. I had no idea these two went down the isle like this. Sarah is famed for jumping up in pictures. Thanks Adam and Sarah for really making my day when I saw this.

I love this man so much!



Another favorite even though two out of the five could hardly keep their eyes open due to the sunshine. Still a good group of ladies. Elia, Sarah, Me, my sis Becky, and Sarah.



Our pastor and his wife, Brian and Lisa Ewing. They both are awesome and I am so glad to have them in my life.









Looking through the veil, how fun.
Definitely a fun day. Goes down in the history books as the best wedding ever.

1 comment:

Adam Weed said...

Gosh that was a freakin great day! Thanks for the memories you two!