Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun stuff in Oregon!

Brian and I headed to the beach today. And we really lucked out with the amazing sunshine and blue sky. Oct 20th and so warm out!! This is an awesome fall!



Brian just had to get in the water and swim. Of course he had his wetsuit on, that helped the water be a little warmer I suppose.



Our living room! We painted two walls blue!!! Thanks to Amanda, we got a good deal on paint!


Last week we went to OMSI, a big museum for kids (and adults). It was a lot of fun, here are some shots of us in the chemistry lab. My mom and I above and Benjamen below playing with the flubber they got to make.



Brian and Jeremiah.


Brian and I next to OMSI, outside in the sun!! Downtown Portland!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are making me jealous with all the sun!

Glad you're having a good time.. miss you here!