Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wow, the month of May flew by!!


Brian and I took a little vacation to Oregon last month. I had two weeks off and spent it all at home!! It was a really fun trip, and I've got a lot of pictures to post, but don't have enought time to do it all now. I'm putting these up for Emily! Here is some new pics Em!! More to come later. Anyway, here is Brian and I in front of Multnomah falls on our way white water rafting the White Salmon.

We also got to stay at the beach for a few nights thanks to Tammi and her sis!! What a great house, right on the beach. The weather was amazing and it was actually warm on the beach! CRazy for the month of May!

Here is little Jeremiah! Such a cutie. Okay, well I'm off to play in a slowpitch softball tournament, so more pictures to come later when I have time.

1 comment:

Brad & Emily said...

FINALLY! Thanks Wendy, I do enjoy new pictures on your blog. talk to you soon.