Sunday, June 08, 2008

More from Oregon...


My family pretty much loved Brian, especially the kids. Before we had even seen the kids, Brian and I were hiding from them in my sister's house and the first thing out of my nephew Benjamen's mouth was, "where is Brian?" IT was tons of fun seeing them, here is a picture of Hailey, Noah, Brian and Ben.


Little Gwyndolyn!! Such a cutie, each time I see her she is a little bigger!


My mom and Benjamen.


Brian has this obsession with the llamas at our house. My family has had llamas for a really long time, so it's not a big deal to me, but Brian was very excited to be able to touch and hug this llama, named Strider. And yes, the llama is in the house.


Thanks to the 90 degree weather for a few days while I was home (which will probably be the best days of my summer) Brian was able to sleep outside in the pasture. This was one morning that Noah, Isaac and I went out to find him in the tall grass.

No comments: