Saturday, September 23, 2006

Me, Kayaking?


So, yesterday I tried out kayaking for the first time. I was a little frightened of tipping the kayak over and drowning, but luckily, that did not happen. It ended up being very fun and a great workout for the upper body. I went with my enthusiastic friend, Allie, who has been so gracious to invite me to do things with her and her friends.


Here is another picture of Burlington. Kind of gives you all a clue of what the downtown looks like. Mt. Mansfield is in the background, scroll down the page and you'll see pictures of hiking that mountain.

2 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

I love you and miss you Wendy. Thanks for adding new pictures. We went camping this weekend and it was beautiful. Beautiful Oregon september weather is back. Have you decided about the next place you will go?

Anonymous said...

All these pictures of Vermont are really making me ready to visit! It's so beautiful. I'll talk to you soon!!