Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A few months later.

The last few months have been a bit busy. I finished my job at Portland Providence on the 12th of December, enjoyed Christmas with my family, New Year's was in Juneau, was in a wedding, and have been looking for jobs the whole time. Here are some pictures to update you all to whats up with Brian and I.



My first friend while living in Juneau was Rachel Alderfer from Pennsylvania. She just got married to an awesome guy, Lee Phelps on the 1st of January. I felt very fortunate to get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. It was a good day!

Yum, who can resist Russian dumplings in the Juneau way of eating them??

Walking on Mendenhall Lake with Kristin and Janelle. It was making a little too much noise for us though, so we didn't go all the way to the glacier...

An aerial shot of Juneau. The plane turned just right so I could see down and behind the wing. Plus the sun was just rising. It's a beautiful city.


Now we're back at home in Tigard. Brian is busy working two night shifts and going to school four days a week. I...am still looking for a job. But, I will trust the Lord in this matter.

1 comment:

Adam Weed said...

Gosh, Brian was wearing such a nice shirt at that wedding. Nice update Wendy!