Sunday, June 28, 2009

May 9, 2009

Finally, pictures from our wedding are available to see. Thanks to my good friend, Amanda I have these to put on my blog. She did an awesome job taking them! I may put more on when I get them from the other/main photographer. So, here is our special day, almost two months ago now! May 9, 2009.

Groomsmen, Joe, Adam, Brian, Paul, Dan and Benjamen.


Three of my girls, Sarah, Sarah and Elia. You three rock!!





Cone Chapel on the Willamette University Campus in Salem, Oregon.





Our first kiss ever! I know it is hard to believe, but so very true. Brian and I waited for this special day to kiss.


Kyle, our awesome piano player! He was perfect!


My sister and her family.








My sister Becky and her oldest son, Benjamen.














Brian and his mom, Karen


Our awesome cake, thanks to Holly Rockwell. It was really good tasting too!

1 comment:

Adam Weed said...

Gosh what a great day! Just awesome. Glad I was able to be a part of it!