Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fun in the Sun!



So the weather has been sunny with bright blue skies lately!! It is just in the 20's and 30's with a little snow on the ground. But the snow if fun, nice to have a break from the rain. My fourth week in Seattle has gone by and I've already had three visitors. My mom came up this last week and we did a few fun things in the city.


Walked along the waterfront and had some fish and chips! YUM. Then we took a trip up the Space Needle for a wonderful view of the city. It was freezing up there though, but we would just step inside to warm up inbetween pictures.



Then, today I took a trip to Discovery Park to check out the lighthouse at the park and enjoy some more sunny, cold weather. It was a great day to be outside, the sun was even warming me up a bit. If you look hard enough, you can see the Olympic mountains in the background.


1 comment:

Elia said...

Ahhh...the lovely Northwest. Looks like fun and I've never heard of that lighthouse before. Miss you!