Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Home


Here are some great pictures of Lake Champlain I took yesterday. It was such a beautiful day, awesome blue sky and a wonderful time for me to explore downtown Burlington and the lake shore a little bit. It is already getting colder though. The temperature dips down into the 40's at night and only reaches the 70's during the day. Guess I need to get my winter clothes ready.



Here is my home for now. Two rooms, living area and kitchen and then bedroom and bath. Looks pretty homey huh? It's not bad at all, and it's free.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This looks nice Wendylyn! :) I'm glad it turned out good. So...do they clean your room or do you get to? I hope you're doing well and that you've enjoyed work. The pictures of the lake are beautiful! Love ya lots!